MEDITATION AND SATSANG PROGRAM led by Swami Kenananda
Thursday, April 24th
2pm – 4pm
A Spiritual Center, Ste. #31,
Third Street Center, 520 S. Third Street, Carbondale
Friday, April 25
The Yoga Space,
309 14th St, Glenwood Springs
The program consists of:
- Meditation Initiation: A simple yet powerful one-hour meditation. The meditation opens up the silence within, where one finds peace, benefitting both beginners and long-term meditators.
- Aarti: Short prayer ritual to thank and honor the guru (and all light-bearers of the world).
- Talk by Swami Kenananda (satsang): Swami speaks spontaneously and from the heart.
- Question and Answer: Open forum to discuss or ask questions.
- Personal Darshan: Individuals may come up one at a time for personal consultation (questions, healing requests, etc.)
Swami Kenananda’s direction has always been one of self-inquiry. When studying under Swami Rama, he practiced hatha yoga disciplines for 5 hours a day and meditated for 3 hour a day. When studying with Muni Baba, Swami Kenananda engaged in many hours of sustained silence. He also spent a year in the north woods of Minnesota alone, practicing silent self-inquiry. By the time he met his guru, Swami was well prepared to undertake strong practice of Tapas meditation and subsequently completed 7 years of tapas (10 hours per day).
NO FEE, no pre-registration.
For more information, contact Christine: 540-556-6931 or firstname.lastname@example.org